Tribe of 6, the region’s newest homegrown, sustainable fash-leisure brand designed for those who style with a purpose, launches its Autumn Winter 2022 collection that introduces a new world of trend-setting and intricate fashion pieces. Manufactured locally in the region, it brings autumn colours to life creating inclusive yet striking looks.
Tribe of 6 was born to create a community that celebrates timeless and comfortable pieces. With 45% of the collection made from recycled fabric and the other 55% from organic or bamboo-based fabrics, the products use less harmful chemicals and are environmentally friendly.
The looks are to accentuate comfortable elegance in athleisure essentials like casual jackets, versatile matching sets, crop tops with leggings, and a variety of shorts, for show-stopping looks. The constant hues across the collection are complimented with styles that fit each type of body to create effortless confident fits. Styles like the asymmetric hem hoodies, mesh trench jackets, wide-leg pants, jumpsuits, and everything else in between testify to feeling the best within one’s own skin.
This season’s womenswear consists of a wide selection of street style fits with silhouettes that can be dressed up or down. The most sought-after, Sporty collection features comfort fash-leisure pieces, while the Core collection expands into must-have classic pieces with an updated design reimagined in the typical Tribe of 6 style. The Utility collection includes unique cuts and designs, with the 100% cotton twill fabric that adds to the whole utility look and feel of this line. Finally, the femme collection features rouched details, oversized balloon, and flared sleeves along with wide leg fits.
The colour palette captures the vibe of the season in shades exciting pantones ranging from fuchsia purple, cobalt blue, flame orange and myrtle green and more, with the basics of blacks, whites, and greys ensuring you will be wearing this seasons must have colours. This season’s prints are inspired by earthy minerals tying in with the sustainable and natural elements that Tribe of 6 stands for.
The different realms of imagination to create the men’s line is an applaud to Tribe of 6. Be it co-ord-sets with a more fashion edge, World Cup inspired football range or relaxing lounge wear, each line of the collection offers something unique to elevate a look at any given occasion.
Tribe of 6 hit the mark with its Autumn Winter collection for Middle East’s fashion-conscious customers, enthralling them with designs such as reversible jackets and hoodies, chic bodysuits, blazers, unisex gillets and on-style cargo pants. This collection is proof that those who want to express themselves being part of today’s fashion moment, can do it without harming the earth and making mindful choices. Staying true to the inclusivity pillar, the brand offers sizing from XS to XXXL on most collections.
Customers can discover the autumn winter collection of Tribe of 6 at Debenhams, select Footlocker stores in Kuwait, KSA, and the UAE, as well as Harvey Nichols, Kuwait. Also shop Tribe of 6 online at Footlocker and Namshi across all three markets, and Tamanna in Kuwait.