12 Fun Things to do in Riyadh
Living in Riyadh or on a visit to the bustling capital of Saudi Arabia? You can never get enough of these fun-packed activities ranging from adventures, delicious food or some hard-earned relaxation. When boredom hits, click through to discover these fun things to do in Riyadh.
1. Visit the Skybridge at the Kingdom Center
2. Explore the stunning KAFD mosque
Read our 6 amazing facts on the KAFD mosque here.
3. Walk through the Masmak fort
4. Quad bike in the Red Sand Dunes
5. Enjoy an A-class meal at Nobu
Take a look at other great food options in Riyadh here.
6. Dine in the glass ball at the Faisaliah Hotel
The Riyadh restaurant offers unparalleled views of the city. Read more here.
7. Treat yourself to a spa-cation
Check out more spa options in Riyadh.
8. Stroll through the stupendous King Abdullah Malaz Park
9. Travel the world from the heart of Riyadh at World Sights Park
10. Have a delicious vegan meal at Wabi Sabi
Check out more vegan restaurants in Riyadh here.
11. Get that cardio and spin at SoCycle
More info here.
12. Go crazy at Riyadh's female-only trampoline park
Find out more here.