There’s nothing like a retreat at an island paradise to help us get through challenging times and boost the balance, peace and fulfillment we all crave. And the chances of feeling revitalised and ready to face the trials and tribulations the coronavirus pandemic has presented once again are multiplied when we are surrounded by other women, who know and understand just what we’ve been going through. From having to juggle careers with caring for little ones, homeschooling and running a household, to feeling lonely and anxious about loved ones getting sick, there isn’t a time we’ve needed a break more than now, something the tuned in decision-makers at Beyond Wellness have acknowledged. The region’s first fully integrated, luxury corporate and personal retreat experience to truly blend the three fundamental facets of wellness is organising its first 360-degree women's wellness retreat in the Maldives.
"Wellness experiences have never been more needed than now, and the Maldives offers the perfect stress-free retreat travel destination. Our retreats are so much more than a getaway. They help you find inner harmony mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually, and give you the courage and support to move forward confidently and peacefully amidst life’s challenges,” Rachel Dowes, Beyond Wellness Co-Founder, said.
The exclusive socially distanced five-day immersive programme, running from February 23-27, is taking place at the award-winning Vilamendhoo Resort & Spa and is designed to align those fundamental aspects of wellness: the body, mind and spirit. Hosted by Dowes, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, and International Life Coach Sophia Bakkal, the other Co-Founder, the bespoke retreat in an invitation to reconnect with your body and breath through a seamless blend of yoga, massage, mindfulness, meditation, sound healing, energy balancing and breathwork. A tasty five-day full board detox meal plan including detoxifying infused waters and juices, which is supported by an integrative nutrition one, is also provided to simultaneously restore the body’s natural vitality.
As a participant, you get to feel empowered through an engaging schedule of transformative life coaching, hypnotherapy and mind body workshops, alongside personalised one-to-one coaching, energy healing and hypnotherapy sessions. All the activities are designed to reignite and realign the senses, helping you reconnect with yourself and the world around you. And of course a trip to the Maldives wouldn’t be complete without taking in those stunning sunsets and the sound of the waves’ calming magic, as well as exploring the abundant, colourful sea life in the famed turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Here are the activities to bookmark:
- Daily beach hatha yoga, gentle flow yoga, mindful yoga and prananyama
- Daily transformative life coaching workshops
- Daily hypnotherapy workshops
- Daily meditation, movement, breath work and mindfulness practice
- Integrative nutrition workshop
- Chakra, aura cleansing and balancing workshop
- Beach circle and crystal healing workshop
- Sunset sound journey and wave meditation
- One to one transformative life coaching
- One to one Reiki energy balancing
- One 60-minute Balinese, aromatherapy or muscle ease massage
- Unlimited access to pool, beach and fitness facilities
- House reef introduction and snorkelling adventure
- Sunset boat cruise and dolphin spotting
- Stand up paddle boarding and kayaking
- Snorkelling island-hopping boat excursion
For more info contact: [email protected]
*Booking closes February 20 and negative PCR test will be required for travel.