Outdoors time is sacred for families and kids. And how can you enjoy a good weekend outing amidst a pandemic? UNICEF recently shared some tips on how parents can reduce the chances of coronavirus infection. Here’s how you safely enjoy some family bonding under the sun:
1. When it comes to planning, try to avoid peak times and crowded settings
2. Always have a hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, tissues, extra fabric masks and a resealable bag to store the mask while not in use.
3. Check to make sure all family members feel well before you leave the house
4. Remind your little ones to keep at least one metre away from others, to wear a fabric mask, and to not touch their your face.
5. Choose takeout instead of dining in
6. Make sure to first wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
7. If you’re going swimming, select a time it will be the least crowded and maintain physical distance. And if it’s an indoor pool, make sure there’s a proper ventilation system