Besides being chosen by major cosmetics company Covergirl as the advertising face of their products, Zendaya has always been in the spotlight for her charm, humbleness, charisma, and natural look. She has become a reference for many young girls around the world. Everything she does from fashion, hairstyles to make-up, Zendaya always maintains a simple and soft taste that gives her a remarkable but youthful presence.
Here are Zendaya’s tips to attain that effortless glow she always wears:
- After cleansing her skin thoroughly with a facial cleanser, Zendaya uses concealer to conceal acne scars and fatigue under her eyes. Then, she applies loose powder and distributes it evenly all over the face.
- After the loose powder, Zendaya uses bronzer on the cheeks and specifically on the apple cheeks to add a bright touch to the features of her face. She also chooses blushers with a soft creamy formula.
- Zendaya avoids the use of eye shadow because it makes her look older and emphasizes her strong features in an undesired manner, but instead she applies some bronzer on her eyelids with her finger to get a simple glow.
- Mascara is essential for Zendaya, she chooses a fiber-rich formula to avoid the use of false eyelashes, and to increase the density and length of lashes.
- Because she has thick eyebrows naturally, she makes sure to keep their look natural through avoiding changing the shape or increasing the brows density. She uses a special brush for this.
- Despite her keenness to apply soft and simple makeup that suits her age, Zendaya asserts that her look wouldn’t be complete without a dab of highlighter of a smooth formula to get a natural glow.
- Lipstick for Zendaya is a way to achieve brightness, therefore she chooses it in bright colors. However, she makes sure the product has a glossy formula to make her features appear softer and fresher.