About Her has teamed up with award-winning resort The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi and we are giving away a luxurious escape to The Maldives.
One lucky reader will get the chance to soak up the stunning environment of The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives’ 52-acre island, revel in the luxuries of their traditional Maldivian villas, indulge in mouth-watering cuisine across 14 restaurants, and experience the diverse array of leisure activities that will see you speeding across the ocean’s surface and delving beneath its depths.
So if you’ve been looking for ways to beat that end-of summer blues, and simply enjoy the moment (on your own, with your partner, or with your family), here’s how you can win a trip for four to The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives: Simply log on to Instagram and follow @AboutHerOfficial. Scoll down to read the competition's official rules.
- The official entry period of this sweepstake is September 21, 2017 through to October 21, 2017.
- Participants must follow AboutHer.com on Instagram at @AboutHerOfficial.
- Only entrants whose Instagram settings are public will be considered.
- Prize: One (1) Winner will receive a three-night stay for a family of 4 (two adults and two children) in a Family Deluxe beach villa in Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort, in The Maldives. The package also includes international and seaplane flights to and from the resort.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the last day of the contest (October 21, 2017) by an Instagram post on our official Instagram page. The winner must respond via an Instagram message or email to [email protected], providing contact information within 48 hours from notification – otherwise, an alternate winner will be selected.
- The Prize will only be awarded if the winner fully complies with these official rules.
- Entries: Limit one (1) entry per person for contest. Multiple entries from different accounts (or bots) belonging to the same person will be disqualified.
- Eligibility: Open worldwide. Entrants must be over 18 years of age at time of entry.