From December 26 to December 31, Ithra's Sustainability Studio will host a variety of entertaining and instructive free events at the facility's Lush Garden for people of all ages. Adults and children may both venture outdoors and explore using all of their senses between the hours of 4 pm and 8:45 pm. Participating in arts and crafts initiatives and performing scientific research are two ways that Ithra inhabitants and tourists may promote sustainability. In addition, the occasion offers a chance for community building and hands-on activities when the temperature drops.
Each day will have a different topic.
- On Mondays, the day’s theme will be: “Engineering in Nature: Engineering lovers’ day.” Guests may explore geometry in nature while building boats and kites.
- On Tuesdays, the day’s theme is “The Warmth of Nature.” From the heat of the sun to the heat of the earth's interior, the center will investigate the warmth of nature.
- On Wednesdays, visitors will plunge into the water while immersed in the "Water Wonders" theme.
- On Thursdays, the day’s theme will be: “The Air Around us: How do the turbines move? Why did man try to harvest wind energy?” Participants in Lush Garden will investigate how the wind and its characteristics affect the environment.
- On Fridays, the day’s theme will be: “The Treasures of the Earth: From mud to the diversity of plants.” Visitors will discover our planet and its wonders through interacting with nature to build a green, sustainable world.
- On Saturdays, the day’s theme will be: “The Sustainable Art: To enhance our role towards a green future.” It will be devoted to learning about interactions that support environmental preservation by generating interesting and varied commodities.
Visit the Ithra website or its social media pages for further details.